GayandRight

My name is Fred and I am a gay conservative living in Ottawa. This blog supports limited government, the right of the State of Israel to live in peace and security, and tries to expose the threat to us all from cultural relativism, post-modernism, and radical Islam. I am also the founder of the Free Thinking Film Society in Ottawa (www.freethinkingfilms.com)

Thursday, March 24, 2005

The Hour on CBC - More Anti-Americanism

Ever watch the moronic show The Hour on CBC with George Stroumboulopoulos? Not much substance, but you can count on a regular dose of anti-americanism. But how about this promotional quote on the CBC web site?
Kristin J., from Toronto, ON: My favourite thing about the show is that it doesn't condescend. The segments are in-depth and substantial. You expect your audience to be intelligent, even if they did only start watching cuz you're so cute. (Not me, though...)
Well, I got admit he is sort of cute.

If you want a taste of his anti-americanism (and without much substance) you can catch a short video of him ranting about Bush's selection of Paul Wolfowitz as head the World Bank (an inspired choice, in my opinion).