GayandRight

My name is Fred and I am a gay conservative living in Ottawa. This blog supports limited government, the right of the State of Israel to live in peace and security, and tries to expose the threat to us all from cultural relativism, post-modernism, and radical Islam. I am also the founder of the Free Thinking Film Society in Ottawa (www.freethinkingfilms.com)

Monday, December 19, 2005

Like what?

If there hadn't been such an uproar when Mulroney wanted to buy those subs, this might not be a problem.
Prime Minister Paul Martin says the federal government will take the "necessary measures" to stop American submarines from passing through Canada's Arctic waters.

He offered no specifics but cast a wary glance at reports that at least one U.S. military submarine had recently patrolled the Arctic and likely passed through Canadian waters.
Isn't time for specifics?

1 Comments:

Blogger OreamnosAmericanus said...

I love it when my fellow knuckle-dragging gun-sucking Americans refer to Canadians as "our neighbors to the north". I lived in Toronto for 17 years. And I became, in fact, a Canadian citizen. But the notion that Canadians are "neighbors" (or "neighbours, of course) is merely geographical. Just as my Canadian friends love me despite my Americanity, I love them despite their Canadianity. Canada is just Europe in America's back yard. And we all know how much Europe loves America, with all the self-righteous dependant anger and envy of any teenager for its parent.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home