GayandRight

My name is Fred and I am a gay conservative living in Ottawa. This blog supports limited government, the right of the State of Israel to live in peace and security, and tries to expose the threat to us all from cultural relativism, post-modernism, and radical Islam. I am also the founder of the Free Thinking Film Society in Ottawa (www.freethinkingfilms.com)

Sunday, October 22, 2006

More on the intifada in France...

I wonder if this can also be blamed on George Bush?
Police moved into a neighborhood in a southern Paris suburb Sunday after some 30 youths burned an empty bus in broad daylight, local officials said.

No one was injured in the bus attack at about 2 p.m. in the town of Grigny, in the Essonne region south of Paris, the Essonne prefecture said. One person was detained

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure why you are asking this....I thought GWB was responsible for everything. Even at work when things get screwed up we just sort of give that look and point and say "GWB". Works every time!!!

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home