GayandRight

My name is Fred and I am a gay conservative living in Ottawa. This blog supports limited government, the right of the State of Israel to live in peace and security, and tries to expose the threat to us all from cultural relativism, post-modernism, and radical Islam. I am also the founder of the Free Thinking Film Society in Ottawa (www.freethinkingfilms.com)

Friday, January 18, 2008

Ahmadinejad's latest rant....

Well..I guess we know where he stands...
The president said that the Zionists are a handful of criminals who are enemies of mankind.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't call that a rant, because if by Zionists he means Jews then he is definitely talking sensibly.

And what do you mean by knowing where he stands?

assalamualaikum(Peace be upon you) to my brothers and sisters in islam, and to the unbelievers, yosliho baalakum

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home