GayandRight

My name is Fred and I am a gay conservative living in Ottawa. This blog supports limited government, the right of the State of Israel to live in peace and security, and tries to expose the threat to us all from cultural relativism, post-modernism, and radical Islam. I am also the founder of the Free Thinking Film Society in Ottawa (www.freethinkingfilms.com)

Friday, October 30, 2009

An interview with Lord Pearson of Rannoch


Lord Pearson spoke at a conference in Washington DC this week which I attended. He was very impressive, and here is a good interview from this conference.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very scary period for UK. I think they are a lost cause. They left things a bit too late.
Let what is happening there be a lesson to us in Canada and the vigilant amongst us must never waste an opportunity to tell our lawmakers about this menance.
MariaS

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home